Jointwood has a proud history dating back to 1910.
Previously known as Moore Levesque and Morriss (MLM), the Company was founded when two Cambridge builders pooled their talents and resources to manufacture wooden joinery products. Jointwood was an early pioneer in the NZ timber manufacturing industry when Eric Levesque designed and built the first finger jointer in New Zealand.
In 2018 Niagara purchased the Jointwood business off Gavin Levesque and Eddie Webb. Although the Cambridge site now specialises in Timber Distribution rather than manufacturing, the Jointwood brand lives on with all window reveals in the North Island retaining the Jointwood brand.